Ready in 30 minutes
Recipe from Paint + Tofu
1 head of green cabbage
1.5 cups edamame
2 cups red cabbage
5 tablespoons soy sauce
2.5 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce
3 tablespoons peanut flour (or finely chopped peanuts, or peanut butter)
3 tablespoons sugar (optional – I don’t use it!)
3 tablespoons organic ketchup
2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Finely shred cabbage with a sharp knife and cut carrots into ribbons with a vegetable peeler (or finely chop carrots).
- Cook shredded cabbage in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat for about 7 – 10 minutes until crisp.
- While cabbage is cooking, mix all ingredients for the sauce together in a separate bowl.
- Pour sauce over cabbage and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Plate and garnish with carrot ribbons, shredded red cabbage, edamame, and slices of lime.