Tuesday, March 14, 2017
3 Tbls butter
2 cups flour (or can substitute partially with whole oats)
2/3 cup sugar
3 tsp baking powder
2 cups milk
4 cups berries (frozen works just fine!)
Melt the butter in a cake pan (9 x 13) - I turn on oven and place the butter inside and let it melt.
Mix next four ingredients together and pour in pan after butter is evenly distributed on the bottom.
sprinkle berries on top .
Bake 350 for about 40-45 minutes.
Just as a side note. I created my own mixture of flour. I use a combination (equal part of each) of ground oatmeal, spelt flour, almond meal and rye flour.
Sunday, January 8, 2017
What's super easy and was rated "really amazing"' by guests (adults and kids alike)? Nutella Strawberry French Toast Roll-Ups.
Less than 15 minutes
- Cut edges off of bread
- Roll bread flat
- Spread bread with nutella
- Make 1 fine row of cut up strawberries on each nutella bread
- Roll up the bread
- Immerse each bread roll up in egg
- Cook on stove top until brown on each side
- Serve warm with powdered sugar sprinkled on top
Support this blog and buy from the Amazon ingredient links above. Thank you BuzzFeed Food for this awesome recipe.
Thursday, January 5, 2017
What's on the menu? Each item is explained below
Banana Apple Pear in Squooshi Reusable Squeeze bags
- Steam peeled and cubed apple in Baby Bullet Steamer. According to steamer's instructions, put 1/2 cup water and steam of setting 2 for 10 minutes
- In Baby Bullet Blender (or a Cuisinart Food Processor or any other food processor), blend the steamed apples, pour the water from the steamed apple in, add 1 banana and 1/2 a pear.
- Blend for a few seconds until smooth, and pour immediately into Squooshi reusable bags.
It only takes 10 to 20 meals to break even on purchasing the Squooshi.
Makes three 6 ounce serving.
Chickpea Pasta with Broccoli
- We like Banza Chickpea Pasta. Get it here from Amazon by clicking on product image.
Chicken Potatoes Peppers
Slow cooker recipe, prep time only 15 minutes.
From Trader Joes
From Trader Joes
Posted by Sharón at 11:34 AM