Monday, November 9, 2015
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 25 mins, Cool Off time: at least an hour, Total time: 1 hour 35 mins
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 12 - 16
1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs (or even 2 cups!)
½ cup butter or margarine, softened
2 cups shredded coconut (recipe can be made without coconuts)
1 package semi sweet chocolate chips (12 ounces)
4 packages plain M&M’s (1.69oz x 4)
2 cups salted peanuts
1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Line a 9x13 glass pan with parchment paper. Also works well with an 8x8 tin container.
3. In glass bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and margarine.
4. Press evenly into pan.
5. Top with coconut, chocolate chips, M&M’s, and peanuts.
6. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over bars. Top it off with some more M&Ms for looks.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.
8. Cool at least an hour so it's not too liquidy, then cut into squares.
Recipe by Simply Shellie