Thursday, September 7, 2017

Matcha Vanilla Spiced Latte

I finally gave in to try the matcha craze and love it.

Recipe:
6 oz warm soy vanilla milk
2 oz warm water
1 teaspoon Jade Matcha or any other Matcha of your choosing*
1 teaspoon honey
sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg
Optional: add Collagen Peptides

*I bought the 30g (1oz) Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder, by Jade Leaf Organic. It has 30 servings for the recipe above. UPDATE: I found a better deal, the same price for twice the quantity with Organic TEAki Hut. TEAki Hut sells 2oz and 4oz.


MEAL PREP GAME: 
Love my morning lattes so much, I added it to my weekly meal prep. Each container is 1 latte serving.

I use the Rubbermaid snack box containers (.5 cup capacity) which are part of the Lunch Blox Container Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment