Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 20 wings
- 3/4rd cup of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Franks Wing Sauce OR Franks Hot Sauce (1/2 cup) + butter (1/2 cup melted)
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Place flour, cayenne pepper, salt into zip lock bag, shake to mix.
- add chicken wings to bag, and toss until well coated in flour mixture.
- place wings onto cooking sheet, and place into fridge.
- refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- dip each wing into sauce and put back on tray.
- cook 50 minutes or so, turning half way through.