- 6 chicken drumsticks or thighs
- Sesame oil
- 2 heaping Tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 heaping teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 heaping teaspoon powdered (or fresh grated) ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
- Dry chicken thoroughly with a clean cloth and place in a medium sized bowl. Drizzle with sesame oil and toss to coat.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture over chicken and toss so that chicken is thoroughly coated.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet, skin side up, and bake for 25-35 minutes, or until the top is brown and crispy and the chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Get ready to lick your fingers!
Recipe from The Endless Meal