- (Let's be real) pre-mixed pie dough
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon sugar for caramelized finish
- Fresh mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake pie crust dough for 12 to 15 minutes or according to the packaging instructions.
- Combine eggs, white sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and 3 tablespoons flour and mix until smooth; pour mixture over hot crust.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes more, until firm. Let cool completely in baking dish. Sprinkle with sugar and cut into 12 triangles.
- OPTIONAL - with baking blow torch, circle with medium to light fire under sugar is caramelized and surface makes a tapping sound when tapped with spoon.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
|Tough enough to be part of the TM Team? I think so!|